Taught by Bob Barrett using the Wernick Method*
Saturdays, Jan 5-Feb 9 2-5pm
6 sessions, tuition $150
Port Charlotte, FL Ace Music
Bob's students say:
"Bob's easy manner and knowledge make lessons truly something to look forward to."
"Bob is a patient, thorough teacher. Playing with Bob, and under his leadership, is an inspiring experience."
"Bob is a master teacher and an incredible musician. The progress my 13-year old has made in such a short time is amazing."
"Bob has been instructive and patient with me. With no musical background, I feel like I have accomplished a lot."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 deposit holds your spot! ($100 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)