Taught by Jeff Burke using the Wernick Method*
Mondays, Feb 4-Mar 25 6:30-9pm
8 sessions, tuition $195
Pegram, TN Fiddle & Pick
Jeff's students say:
"Jeff's positive energy and solid knowledgeability were a real inspiration. The class was fun and Jeff was a fabulous leader!"
"It was a real pleasure to be in your classes and receive your insight regarding music and performance."
"He is a rare combination of an artist who can both perform and teach the fine points. He could not only show us how to play all the instruments and sing all of the parts, but he also knew how to arrange and perform the tune as a band would do it."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($145 balance due at first class)
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email email@example.com for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)