Taught by Petr Brandejs using the Wernick Method*
Nov 24-26 • Friday evening - Sunday afternoon
Tuition 100€ / 2500 CZK
Mojmirovce (15 km from Nitra), Slovakia
Penzión Bruder (room and meals included)
Petr's students say:
"I’d like to thank you and the others for a great experience at your workshop!"
"I was VERY satisfied with everything, the workshop really helped me a lot. See you next time! "
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
To register for this camp, |
email Petr Brandejs.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)