Taught by Gilles Rézard using the Wernick Method*
Saturday & Sunday: Mar 24-25
Azé (71), France
Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 9:30am-3pm •   Tuition €110 (€95 in advance)
Gilles's students say:
"Gilles is a very good teacher, within reach and tuned to the students. He is very friendly and welcoming."
"Thanks to Gilles I discovered the happiness of jamming."
"Great teaching and attentive to each detail."
"Relaxation, method, friendship, cordiality, theory, practice, serenity ... it looks like happiness ... Thanks to Gilles for all this!"
"The atmosphere was wonderful. The slow jam work benefits everyone (from beginner to advanced). Gilles demonstrates a great pedagogy [teaching method]. He is attentive to everyone."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)