Taught by Peter Ruby using the Wernick Method*
Wednesdays, Feb 5-Mar 26 7-9pm
8 sessions, tuition 1800 CZK
Prague, Czech Republic Hotel Svornost
Peter's students say:
"Jam Camp in Prague was one of the best times I had during almost 16 years in Europe. The best part was when we broke into groups to practice jamming together. Peter Ruby really stood out. He mentored our group with patience, skill, and good humor. No pressure, just strong encouragement. He made me feel at ease so I could give it my best."
".... encouraging, always patient and nice and most of all enthusiastic about the topic of the camp. Ever since I attended the camp my approach to music and Bluegrass has been different. I now know what I need to practice to improve."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
To register for this class, |
email Peter Ruby.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)