Taught by Heidi Olsen using the Wernick Method*
Thursdays, Jun 5-Jul 31 (ex. 7/3) 7-9:30pm
8 sessions, tuition $195
Manasquan, NJ Manasquan Rec Center
Heidi's students say:
"Learning with Heidi has allowed me to develop the confidence to play out with others – a dream I had all but forgotten."
"I never enjoyed playing or practicing until Heidi made it click for me!"
"If it wasn't for Heidi, I don't think I would even be playing bluegrass music."
"Heidi is very enthusiastic, supportive, and encouraging. She makes you smile!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($145 balance due at the class)
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)