Taught by Jeff Harding using the Wernick Method*
Wednesdays, Sep 3-Oct 8 7:30-10pm
6 sessions, tuition $150
Washington DC (Chevy Chase) Private residence
Jeff's students say:
"Jeff keeps his teaching simple, always pitching himself at or just above the level of a student."
"In a few short lessons, I gained the confidence to combine playing and singing."
"I’ve never had a better teacher."
"After taking lessons with Jeff, I was playing one of my favorite songs within the first month! It was fun, exciting, and motivated me to keep going!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($100 balance due at the class)
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)