Ages 8-18 • All Bluegrass Instruments and Skill Levels
Taught by Lynn Young using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Sep 28-Nov 16 • 2-4:30pm
Buffalo WY Old Clear Creek School
8 sessions • Tuition $125
Family concert on Sunday, Nov. 16!
2 or more family members only $100 apiece!
Lynn's students say:
"The perfect person to teach a class like this."
"Lynn is always so upbeat and he knows what he is talking about."
"It was just SO FUN!"
"Lynn is patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and experienced."
"He did an outstanding job!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($75 balance due at the class)
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)