Taught by Mark Miracle using the Wernick Method*
Saturday-Sunday, Sep 13-14
at the Pickin' in the Pines
Bluegrass & Acoustic Music Festival
Sat & Sun 9am-noon (6 hours total)
$65 in advance • $70 on site • $35 single session
(festival admission also required)
Mark's students say:
"Learned a lot. Would never have had the guts to show up at a jam."
"My objective, getting a lot of jamming done, was met!"
"Mark was superb!"
"The class is just about perfect. Mark did a great job, both with the group and individually. Worth every penny!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$65 in advance (festival admission also required)
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
Or pay at the festival with check or cash!
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)