Taught by Russell Paswater using the Wernick Method*
Friday-Sunday, Sep 12-14
Fri 5-8pm, Sat/Sun 10am-5:30pm
Indianapolis, IN Life Recovery Center (south)
Russell's students say:
"It was a great experience and Russell was great!"
"Russell was an extremely effective instructor who was interested in the success of each student and demonstrated excellent teaching skills. This was more like a friend helping you learn."
"A life-changing experience!"
"Really enjoyed his personality. Good positive role model and very patient with beginner players."
"A very worthwhile experience."
"I have been a music instructor since 1968. I think you got it just right. I had not played stringed instrument before and this made it easy and comfortable."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the camp and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($135 balance due at the class)
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)