Taught by Bob Altschuler using the Wernick Method*
Mondays, Oct 20-Nov 17 6-9pm
5 sessions, tuition $160
Voorheesville, NY Old Songs
Bob's students say:
"Bob combines extraordinary talent with compassionate regard for the beginning student- a rare quality."
"Bob has a natural gift for teaching a person of any age."
"You are able to bring learning banjo down to a level we can really understand, and tailor it to our personal skill level- your classes are great!"
"Bob's sequence is wonderful. He opens doors. I learned so much about how to work on my playing and how to move forward."
"I've taken lessons from others and have never once learned as much as I did the first time I sat down with Bob. His knowledge of the banjo and musical theory, combined with patience and devotion make him an ideal teacher."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($110 balance due at the class)
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)