Taught by Jeff Elsloo using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Oct 26-Nov 23 5-9pm
5 sessions, tuition $195
Parkville, MO Bentley Guitar Studios
Jeff's students say:
"Jeff is a consummate musician. He will get out of that closet, and give you confidemce, and get you jamming with others."
"Jeff has a pleasant demeanor, emphasizing having fun and not taking yourself too serious. He has a great approach on how to practice, and attention to detail."
"Jeff is absolutely the best guy you could have in this situation"
"He has been an extraordinary teacher, very patient and understanding. He has forced me out of my comfort zone into ear training and learning songs by ear. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to learn to play or improve their playing."
"He always had time to answer my questions"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment holds your spot! ($145 balance due at the class)
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)