Taught by Maggie Bilby using the Wernick Method*
Fri-Sun, Oct 3-5 • Fri 3-8, Sat 9:30-6, Sun 10-3:30
Early Signup Discount: $20 until Sep 1!
Jackson, MI Country Inn & Suites
Maggie's students say:
"She has been very helpful and polite, always positive, an excellent Bluegrass instructor for the beginner. She always has good advice and friendly encouragement."
"Maggie has a very good voice that projects well, she is clear in her explanations and she has a way of working that encourages questions and allows them to be asked without any feeling of embarrassment."
"Many instructors forget what it was like when they were learning. Your teaching was exactly what I had been looking for. I am forever thankful for your patience and instruction."
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the camp and the world of jamming!
$50 payment by Sep 1 gets the discount!
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)