Taught by Pat Carine using the Wernick Method*
Sundays, Oct 5-26 12:30-5pm
4 sessions, tuition $195
Early Signup Discount: $10 until Sep 20!
Beavercreek, OH Private residence
(One of Pat's recent jam classes was the subject of a fun video report by Fred Boettger.
Have a look at Watch Pat teach, above.)
Pat's students say:
"Pat is a very good teacher and a good guy. He makes music lessons enjoyable. In jam sessions he promotes participation by all."
"Pat has been teaching my son guitar and mandolin for 2 years. He is very accomodating and patient, and has become a friend and a mentor as well as a great teacher!"
"At age 52 with no musical experience, learning the banjo could be daunting but Pat has made the experience wonderful. He is very patient and makes it easy to relax and learn at my own pace, but most of all, he makes it fun!"
"Thanks for teaching me mandolin and introducing me your weekly jam session!"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
$50 payment by Sep 20 gets the discount!
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)