Taught by Gilbert Nelson using the Wernick Method*
Fri-Sun, Nov 14-16 • Fri 6-9, Sat 10-6, Sun 10-3
St Petersburg, FL Private residence
Barbecue party Saturday evening!
Gilbert's students say:
"I can count on one hand the master teachers I’ve known and Gilbert is one of them."
"I highly recommend the class and would do it again in a heart beat."
"Gilbert and Leigh, you have empowered me this weekend . . . I’ll have you to thank the rest of my life."
"Thanks for the help and confidence I received, letting me feel I could do this."
"He made everyone feel welcome and important to the success of the group."
"Why didn't someone explain these things to me before?"
Sign up now and we'll send you full information preparing you for the camp and the world of jamming!
$125 payment holds your spot! ($125 balance due at the class)
Sign me up!|
All registrants receive a coupon code for $10 off any Jam DVD!
Once we receive your payment, we'll contact you via email for registration info.
Prefer to pay with check or money order? Email [email protected] for details.
50% of payment refunded if you cancel more than one month in advance.
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first session!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
Do you qualify? It's easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)